FREE MONEY LANGUAGES ITALIAN VERIFIED WEBSITE GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

???????

firstgamehack.com

???????

• Hey! Rockstar before I complain about the Bug or Glitch i just wanna say that Grand Theft Auto is best game on this earth! Why? Because this is the only Company that creat an Open World and A lot of mission! And also I"ve been wishing to to buy in the last 2 years because of Open world game! Btw Rockstar keep up the good work!???? Ok so this is the problem of the game, i really don"t know why all cars parked in wrong way they parked side ways so I"m cunfused this is a bug or what? And another one is the Police,Ambulance,Fire truck sirens working fine?? I really don"t think so the sirens of police is just one siren when i tap the horn botton the sirens going to turn off, then when i pressed it again the sirens turn on I don"t get it Is the Devs removed the second siren soundand also why do you add character shadow, the shadow is only visible to me and on the other characters is just a circle with shadow I guess you"re trying to make Grand Theft Auto V please put all shadow on cars and people on the game. Thanks if your reviewing this Devs! :D

• publish Dates 2013-12-12

• Publishers Rockstar Games

• Languages Italian

• Ipod

• Genres Adventure

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

118فایل- فروش فایل حجمی از خویش به دور کافه مارکتینگ | طراحی وبسایت ، سئو سایت و تبلیغات محیطی دلنوشته مطالب مفيد از هر دري کار تحقیقی رشته حقوق خرید و فروش باغ ویلا در غرب استان تهران Adventure HIGH CAM GROUP